Q: How many Reiki healings are needed for a cure?
A: It depends. Here are some of the things the answer depends on:
- The severity of the problem. The more severe, the more healing sessions will be needed to make a difference.
- How long the problem has been going on. The shorter the duration, the fewer healing sessions it will take to make a difference. If it took you years to get to this place of chronic pain or illness, it may take a while to reverse things. Little by little, along with other health changes for the better, you can see a difference.
- How willing and ready you are to heal. Your own efforts and desire to heal are very important. They are, in fact, the MOST IMPORTANT factors in your own healing process. Remember, all healing is the responsibility and under the ultimate control of the person receiving the healing.
- Your attitude. If you walk into the session expecting the practitioner to heal you, without your own participation, and hold her accountable for whether or not you heal (or the speed of your healing), you are placing the blame or responsibility on the wrong person.
- How open you are. If you go in believing that Reiki can’t help, you will make that a reality for yourself. If you go in ready to receive the energy that can help you heal, or ready to at least experience something new, you will.
How many sessions at the doctor’s office are needed, how many prescriptions, how many different doctors, how many treatments? This, just like the question in today’s post, is a complex and individual issue. Once you understand the parallel, you’ll have more of a chance to find out the answer for you.
To receive and learn Reiki healing, visit ReikiAwakening.com